Friday, December 27, 2019

4Q2019


Department outing brought me to this beautiful gem in the day 


First baby of the clique! 辛苦你了 Mama Chiew 


Le MNDragons exco full attendance 


Wedding bell for Natabel! 


Happy birthday mummy! 


Probably my final overseas trip with this team - was quite an experience and thanks for the memories 


Random bee decided to sting me while I was on my way riding to work. At least it means I’m not allergic to bee stings lol


Le random saturdate~ 


And a serious NHL team meeting with the Dreamers before the all-important semis against A-Team 


Falling in love with the one and Uni 


First public Heartland talk for HDB - checked! 


Semis didn’t end as we would like it to, but it was well worth the sweat fighting alongside these bros 


And it’s MND City Excel programme time. Ex-captain Alan was the lecturer for one of the days 


And so was I! I kid. 


And this evil game that got me into trouble 👿


But always a feast at SPCA heh 


CPD planning session day! Invited friend from CAG to share on their transformation journey. Interesting...


“Full” attendance night 


And this team that went ahead to the Philippines. Didn’t achieve what we had set our sight on, but I know you guys did your best. Team Singapore, woosh!


And this sort of provided a closure. Unopened jerseys; finished business. Remember heading for the trials on 16 Dec 2018, severely hungover. Somehow made it into the team before I left for EBC. Didn’t expect much, and since there weren’t any expectations, there weren’t any disappointment to say. Rushed off after trials to meet the VJ gang at Bedrock. This year, 6 Dec 2019, almost exactly one year into my national team journey on the SEAGames quest, my team flew out to attempt to bring the glory back, and there I was back at bedrock with the same gang. Symbolic. And a closure to this very unique chapter of my life. 


Annual year end get together with the dragons! 


He burped after this. Achievement unlocked with baby Isaac


Ju’s hall friends gathering that ended with a double date with the Angs 


And then this happened 


Got back in time for JJLin but was told the previous year’s was better 


Xmas exchange with the Fri Dinz gang at Natabel’s - got a cap of my liking! 


Xmas dinner at Ggmac’s - always a feast! 


And one last full attendance meet up before Zac becomes a father (!!!) and heads to Perth for his masters for a year 


And this regular gang with the annual Xmas gift exchange. 家和万事兴, just don’t bring the Secret Hitler out! 


And just few of my pillars through the various stages of life... 


And finally, ending the year with these gems...