Thursday, December 26, 2019

3Q2019


3Q started off with probably the last low key of my life 


And these high key bros missing First Officer Ng 


Wacky like this 


Diao zhng nimber 2 - also probably gonna be my last 


SDBF2019 


Random sat night when le gf is away hiakhiak 


And then flew in to Bali for the first time for this! Check out that ass


Just wanna put this photo here cos... that body is gone :(

Upgraded from a Bronze to a Silver medal this year 


And this regular bunch where I am an official plus1 now... I guess? Party membership is unclear lol


Happy birthday baby! 


CSC Family Day race! 


And then this happened. 


For the uninitiated, this. 


Time for new helmets 


Thanks for waking up at 7 on a Saturday morning and coming to support!~ 


Le private home chef dining 


Gym sesh with this bunch 


And more birthday celebrations 


And another bites the dust, sort of. Haha 


28 years old still play surprise meh 


Another random Sat night when le gf is away. With this diving gang that sort of got together because of me when I didn’t even go on that trip 


Peska Sukan 2019


That look tho, pa


Happy 70th birthday in advance, pa. ❤️

Really 68, but Chinese 69, and apparently you 偷岁 to celebrate the decades whutt and I didn’t make it for the family shoot cos we got into minor finals for the Dragonboat race. When responsibilities fight for the same 24 hours everyday that I have, I wish I can split myself up into two


And this nice sunset from bro’s new house 

WARNING: PHOTO CONTAINS DISTURBING SKELETAL IMAGE. SKIP IF YOU THINK YOU MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE. 

And seeing ahgong for the first time since I was 1. I guess it’s fair to say I couldn’t recognise him. 


And then this! Slightly overpriced but I don’t measure experience with the dollars, cos memories are priceless


Seeing these girls for the first time in years! I guess I am part of the girls clique of our class now?! 


Mid-term get-together with the dragons


SMP2019


Feeling proud and appreciated by the two lovely interns I had the privilege of working with this summer! 


Random $300 damage while sitting down doing my work in a cafe with no impact whatsoever. Hmmm...


First worktrip of my life! 


And I guess I’ll be back for this lovely sunset pretty often 


Le cultured gang. Made it back from work trip just in time to see Mr Pang 


Congrats, Mr Future CEO! 


Worth it to rush down from one wedding to another just to see this bunch whom I know since 7!!! 七兄弟 missing 老三! Congrats, BaoLin! 


SMP2019 proper. Missing our regular judge Charles but the debates were equally top notch this year from the participants. Sometimes I wish I could learn a little from them...


SMR2019, quite an experience sitting amongst the top management, engaging in conversations, presenting ideas and charting the next step together with the very top steer persons of the organisation, and might I say, one of the key component of Singapore’s very existence. 


Wedding bells rang again! Encroaching onto the 4Q events but just wanna end with a photo of us again heh. And sorry Swenpy your heads got chopped off in this photo lol